Sunday, August 25, 2013

Here to Stay!

Hello there, lovelies!

I haven't exactly kept up my end of the bargain, dear readers. Eight posts in the just over eight months since I created Hello from Hartfield is pretty dismal. This year was very hectic, but at the end of the day I really missed this little place and I want to give it a fair chance. So, folks, I'm here to stay! (I even just started my own 101 in 1001). Let's see if I can figure out this blogging thing... 

To make this blogging thing a more pleasant and pretty experience, I used my (poor) photoshop skills to create my new header! 


(Three of my favorite things--hydrangeas, cute glasses, and stripes! See more on my new About page!)

{Credit for the photos used goes to Etsy, Warby Parker, and Caitlin McGauley}


love,
emma

Ps: more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment