Sunday, September 8, 2013

Links to Make You Smile

I hope you've all had a lovely week!
My second week back to school hasn't even started and I'm already pretty overwhelmed with work. Luckily, there are plenty of happy links on the web to smile about :)


1) The sweetest little gif of smiling bunnies

2) Wonderful answers and tips from awesome photographer (and creator of the cinemagraph) Jamie Beck.
{image via annstreetstudio}

3) This pinterest board gets me every time. One, two, three.


4) I just discovered this show. Unbelievably hilarious. The best since Young @ Heart!

{image via google}


5) A pretty song.


6) An adorable blog that I just discovered that is written in English and Polish.

{image via raspberry and red}

7) Two recipes I'm ready to try this fall! One, two. See more Autumn ideas here.

{image via a beautiful mess}
how yummy do these look?!

{image via a beautiful mess}

8)  NYFW photos here and here. (Aren't Mackenzie and Carly just the cutest?! In love with their outfits and their friendship!)
{image via design darling}

9) Cute bag giveaway!

10) A dress I'm pining over.


Happy Sunday!


love, emma
xo

2 comments: