Saturday, October 12, 2013

Emma Approved Squared

This past Monday was the launch of the new video series Emma Approved.

I adored the Lizzie Bennet Diaries (which I talked about a bit along with Jane Austen in general here) and am so excited for this next adaptation.

Before you watch, swing by the website that has some hilarious posts! It looks like a real life blog, complete with fashion posts and more! (I love new interactive media... so awesome:)

{via}

So, the series:

Emma Woodhouse.
Her job: lifestyle coach and matchmaker
Her slogan: "I make your life better"
Her success rate: 100%...unless her latest couple Annie and Weston breaks up.


Now, I'm not going to lie. Emma is pretty annoying--this modern adaptation of her character really brings out some of her more obnoxious qualities. And that wink ugh.
{via}

But isn't that the point of great literature youtube adaptations? I'm very excited to see how her character develops.

New videos are posted on Mondays and Thursdays. Head on over now to see the first two videos!



{via}


Emma Approved is approved by me! :)

love, emma
xo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this, I'm intrigued! And yes the wink will hopefully fade away.

    ReplyDelete