Saturday, December 14, 2013

17.

I seriously cannot believe that tomorrow I will be seventeen. 
Obviously when put into perspective, 17 doesn't seem like such a big deal.
But when I think back on how old 17 used to seem to me...wow. When I was 10, Lizzie McGuire seemed like a grown up...17 must be middle-aged!

via
Aside from all weird pondering about aging, I am quite excited for this birthday. Last year, I was sick for the month before and after my birthday, so I never got a chance to really enjoy it! I plan on savoring every minute of my birthday experience :) Some family members nearby are stopping by for a mini celebration tomorrow, and I'm going to visit the other half of my family in about a week for another get together! And a trip to Alice's is on the agenda soon, too...

Wish me luck on my driver's test on Monday... I'll need it!

Stay tuned for more celebration details! :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment