Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holiday Wish List

Throughout the year, I keep a "wish list" Pinterest board, otherwise when December comes I usually have no idea what I would like to ask for during the holiday season (and by holiday I mean Christmas and my birthday which is ten days before:)
However, it tends to become a jumble of clothes I saw online and wanted to keep track of, and not really good or thoughtful gifts. So here is my new and improved wintery wish list!

Wardrobe: J.Crew skirt // Bean Boots // KJP Scallop Oxford
A cute skirt and shirt and some boots to keep me warm!

Accessory: Phone case // Print // Polaroid
A new phone case, room decor, and fun camera!

Experience: Once // Travel // Alice's Tea Cup
A (second) experience of the best musical ever, hopefully a trip to England this summer and I'm definitely going to France in March (!!!), and the continuation of a sweet birthday tradition: brunch at Alice's!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment