Monday, November 25, 2013

Catching Fire

Oh. My. Hunger Games. 
I have been in love with the series since I read the manuscript in fifth grade. One of the coolest perks of my aunt working at Scholastic is getting to read advance copies sometimes!
Another amazing perk was getting to go to a special screening of Catching Fire this past Wednesday!

I loved the first movie, but I have to say... Catching Fire really takes the cake. It was INCREDIBLE!
I've seen it twice now--not enough! 
It just broke the record for November films in its box office report--wow.

The director, Francis Lawrence, made so many really intelligent decisions and the pacing of the movie was just right.
The acting of course was impeccable  Jennifer Lawrence is flawless and so are Josh Hutcherson and the rest of the cast.
If you haven't already seen it, you must! Just be sure to bring some tissues.
{via}


No comments:

Post a Comment