Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Links to Make You Smile

1) Some music by She & Him to get you in the holiday spirit!

2) One of my dear friends just got me this evil eye bracelet (in lighter blue) for my birthday... is that not the sweetest thing? You wear the bracelet until it breaks, and it's meant to purge all bad spirits and bring you hope.


3) A lovely hairstyle to try out at a party this season.


4) Poe-ka dots! How hilarious is this? I'm always up for polka dots + Edgar Allan Poe! One of my friends and I have been obsessed with him since 5th grade for some reason. Maybe it stems from the Gilmore episode A Tale of Poes and Fire...


5) Is this not the funniest holiday webcam ever? Christmas Cats TV sure beats the yule log!


6) The cutest 46 seconds of Love Actually




7) ...and the entire movie in turtlenecks (so so funny!)


8) 2013 in "boops" (aka, some really cute pictures of animals).


9) There's one more week until Christmas and one more week for the Better Sweaterer contest from Classy Girls Wear Pearls! Enter now!

10) There's also one week until the Doctor Who Christmas special... I'm so so excited but also so sad to see Matt Smith leave!

For those of you, like me, who are drudging through the next two days before winter break.... I wish you luck! You have made it so far! It's almost time to relax!

xo
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment